Moycullen Hurling 2021
All Existing Players and New Players welcome.
Who is where and what to do for next week
The 2021 season is set to begin on the week commencing 26th April.
Our first groups are back at 6 on Tuesday
Please note that the hurling and camogie clubs are separate clubs but at u6 the hurling boys and camogie girls train together
What to do for next week
● Registration is on www.foireann.ie
● Anyone that completed the health questionnaires online last year, has an account set up for Foireann, if not, you will need to register one
● Login and check your details are correct on your profile. Ensure you add the appropriate club(s) to your profile. Moycullen – Moycullen Hurling Club
● On the left (or top left if using a mobile) click family and add child / children making sure the club is correct (as above)
● Once this is done, you can now register by going to home and clicking on register now.
● The home page is also where you will complete your weekly health questionnaire for your child prior to each visit to the pitch for training or matches. (This has to be done before each session).
● Read the rules for Baile Doite
Who is Where
U6 Boys and Girls Born 2015/2016 Friday 6:00-7:15
Colm Griffin (Time to be confirmed) -STARTING FRIDAY 7th MAY
U7 Born 2014 Friday 6:00- 7:15 Starting 30th April
U8 Born 2013 Friday 6:00- 7:15 Starting 30th April
U9 Born 2012 Friday 6:00- 7:15 Starting 30th April
U10/U11 Born 2010/2011 Friday 6:00- 7:15 Starting 30th April
U12 Born 2009 Tuesday 6 - 7:15 Starting 27th April
U13 Born 2008 Tuesday 6:00 - 7:15 Starting 27th April
U14/U15 Born 2006/2007 Tuesday 6:00 - 7:15 Starting 27th April
Any questions contact email@example.com or message the page
Contact also send a message to Colm 0863056194.